I recorded some gameplays back in Closed beta test 4, and I'm going to post some info I took down from them.
All of the Achievements in the version I was playing.
- Complete the map without upgrading any of the factories.
- Deal 10,000,000 damage.
- Destroy 3,000 enemies.
- Destroy 2,000 enemies.
- Destroy 1,000 enemies.
- Upgrade all 3 factories.
I can't be stopped
- Control 5 victory points for 15 minutes.
- Both factories must remain above 50% health.
More Money More Problems
- Capture all resource points.
Raw Materials Race
- Gather 2500 raw materials within 5 minutes from the start of the map.
- Complete map with the Water and Fall Back Factory.
Victory is Mine
- Control 5 victory points for 5 minutes.
For this section, the format is:
[Achievement base name]
[Rank of Achievement] [Description]
The ranks for these are as follows;
These numbers only apply to achievements with numbers like those above.
- Destroyed 50,000 enemy units.
- Adept: Destroy 500 commander-controlled aircraft.
- Adept: Destroy 500 commander-controlled heavy armor units.
- Adept: Did 2,500,000 cumulative points of damage in a single battle.
- Master: Did 10,000,000 cumulative points of damage in a single battle.
- Legendary: Did 25,000,000 cumulative points of damage in a single battle.
- Adept: Destroy 500 commander-controlled light armor units.
- Adept: Destroyed 5,000 enemy units.
- Apprentice: Destroyed 500 enemy units.
- Adept: Destroy 500 commander-controlled infantry.
- Adept: Destroyed 500 enemy units in a single battle.
- Adept: Destroy 500 commander-controlled structures.
- Adept: Did 100,000,000 cumulative points of damage.
- Apprentice: 30,000,000 cumulative points of damage.